OSB Golf Heights Sector 69
Ocean Seven Buildtech brought their next affordable housing, OSB Golf Heights in Sector 69, Gurugram. The project is sprawling in 5.41 acres of prime land on Southern Peripheral Road. And, it features 158 units of 1 BHK and 628 units of 2 BHK spacious flats in 5 towers. Actually, 2 towers of them are iconic and rest 3 are normal ones.
Moreover, this one of the best affordable housing projects in Gurgaon is going to be one of the best and excellent affordable projects in the Delhi-NCR. Furthermore, the affordable homes will feature all the outstanding and chic amenities and interiors respectively. This, in turn, will create a serene and elegant home for the eventual citizens.
Highlights of OSB Golf Heights Sector 69 Gurgaon
- Airy 1 BHK, 2 BHK Flats of Various Layouts
- Indeed, No Maintenance Charges for 5 Years
- In fact, Up to 90% loan available from all leading banks
- Get subsidy on interest under PM Awas Yojna
- A number of families already living in surrounding projects
- Nearby to Golf Course Ext and Southern Peripheral Road
- Contact details: +919355115201
To put it simply, OSB Golf Heights 69 emphasizes a ton of many world-class amenities and facilities to create a pleasant and beneficial lifestyle for its inhabitants. The residents of every age group will be happy with the amenities provided in this housing.
Additionally, the placement of OSB Golf Heights Sector 69 is spectacular and is encircled by a plethora of essential services. Further, the affordable housing project is also enveloped by many Residential as well as Commercial projects. Such as Tulip Ivory, Tulip Orange, Tulip Lemon, Tulip White, Elan Sector 70, Spaze Corporate Park, etc. Furthermore, this major area will also feature the likes of many Entertainment Hubs, Schools, Shopping Malls, Hospitals. In addition, there will be a 60 meter and 24 meter wide roads attached to it.
Specifications of OSB Golf Heights Gurgaon
- Vitrified tile flooring in rooms
- Plastic paint coating in rooms and oil distemper in other areas.
- Standardized sanitary fittings
- ISI marked electric fittings
- SS sink in Kitchen with granite slab
- Balcony area cover with Steel Railing
- Steel doors on the main entrance and plyboard doors in flat
- Titles on Kitchen, Toilets, and bathrooms walls and flooring
Location Merits of OSB Golf Heights Affordable Housing
- Close proximity to Sohna Road and Golf Course road
- Educational Institutes: Indus World School, The Vivekananda School, Nest School, Rao Maha Ram School, Footprints Play School, Suraj School, GD Goenka University in close touch
- Hospitals: Park Hospital and Ekta hospital, Vatika Hospital, Government Hospital, Sanjeevani Child Hospital, Safe Hands Hospital.
- All leading banks & ATMs on walking distance
- Rajiv Chowk, only 6 KM away
- Proposed Metro and ISBT, a few minutes away
- IGI Airport, Just 35 Minutes away Via Dwarka Expressway
Amenities offered by OSB Golf Heights Sector 69
- Truly, High-tech Security Structure with CCTV
- Offers 24x7 Power Supply with backup
- A Children’s Playing Area is available
- And, Free parking facility is also available
- An advanced Fire Safety System
- Features automatic Elevators
- 50% Open area in the complex
- Yoga Area
- Jogging Track
Payment Plan for OSB Affordable Sector 69
PERIOD OF PAYMENT PERCENTAGE OF THE TOTAL PRICE PAYABLE AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION 5% OF FLAT COST WITHIN 15 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ALLOTMENT 20% OF FLAT COST WITHIN 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF ALLOTMENT 12.5% OF FLAT COST WITHIN 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF ALLOTMENT 12.5% OF FLAT COST WITHIN 18 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF ALLOTMENT 12.5% OF FLAT COST WITHIN 24 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF ALLOTMENT 12.5% OF FLAT COST WITHIN 30 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF ALLOTMENT 12.5% OF FLAT COST WITHIN 36 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF ALLOTMENT 12.5% OF FLAT COST
Typology Carpet Area (Sq. Ft.) Balcony Area (Sq. Ft.) Super Area (Sq. Ft.) Price (INR) Booking Amount 1 BHK Type 1 360 86 446 14,83,000 74,150 1 BHK Type 2 362 86 448 14,91,000 74,550 2 BHK Type 1 574 98 672 23,45,000 1,17,250 2 BHK Type 2 565 99 664 23,09,500 1,15,475